Dr. Shari Rochen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

January 15th, 2015
Dr. Shari Rochen was my family doctor for several years until she closed her Spring Branch office. She is very professional and treats her patients with caring and respect. She is a good listener. I strongly recommend her.

April 29th, 2013
Program Director-K-12 Mathematics Outreach
My doctor retired and it has taken me about 8 years to name a primarycare doctor. I used a find-a-doctor feature on my insurance provider's website to find a doctor and then visited the Keysey-Sebold facility near me. The ease of appointment with this doctor, promptness, and courteous frontdesk staff at that location was surpisingly great. Most importantly, I was amazed at Dr. Rochen's gentleness and overall warm caring bedside manner. It was comforting to find a doctor whose bedside manner "made me feel like an individual" whose health is her primary concern. Dr. Rochen restored my faith in doctors. She reminds me of the caring doctors I used to encounter when I was a child.

January 5th, 2009
I was a patient of Dr. Rochen's for years. I've had a very hard time finding a replacement doctor. I'm still searching. I hope maybe she'll return to practicing medicine soon. (I also miss our political and literary discussions). I would like to get this message to her somehow.