Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shari Weisenfeld
Dr. Shari Weisenfeld, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milford, CT, with other offices in Staten Island, NY and Staten Island, NY (and 2 other locations). She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Weisenfeld is affiliated with Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai Hospital and Staten Island University Hospital North. She speaks English.
Dr. Shari Weisenfeld has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shari Weisenfeld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milford, CT.
Dr. Ram Gordon
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Milford, CT 0.04 mi19
Dr. Elise Carlson
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Milford, CT 0.04 mi20
Dr. Mark Taylor
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Milford, CT 0.10 mi36