A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shari Senzon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shari Senzon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shari Senzon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Senzon graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Senzon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shari Senzon MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shari Senzon practice?
- Dr. Shari Senzon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shari Senzon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wayne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Collegeville, PA.
See Wayne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.