A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shari Sopher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shari Sopher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sopher graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sopher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Harford Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shari L Sopher MD is a female Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Shari L. Sopher practice?
- Dr. Shari Sopher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shari Sopher practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Bel Air, MD.
See Bel Air Obstetricians & Gynecologists.