Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Upper Chesapeake Women's Care
510 Upper Chesapeake Dr
Suite 518
Bel Air, MD 21014
443-643-4530
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  Very bad  |  show details
by Can never be mother again because of her on Mar 13th, 2014

Let's begin with saying what dr Shari told me after the first visit. Don't worry every second woman has a cyst . Well guess what ???? I ended up having partial hysterectomy bcs Shari sopher was not caring about my health . 7 years ?????? 7 years is a long time . That's how long I have been having fibroid on my uterine which I HAD to remove . Another doctor remove the cyst which was size of the cantoloup And my uterus as well ;( . When I called her to thank her for screwing me up she told me she feels sorry I feel bad . I don't feel sorry for myself the damage is done but I feel bad for the women who will end up in the same situation as me because SOMEONE DID NOT CARE ENOUGH. Will I ever recommend her to someone ?????? No way !!!!!!

Jun 20th, 2012

Dr. Sopher is a very excellent physician and also a women of great care and compassion. I highly recommend her.

Sep 20th, 2011

Once I was diagnosed with breast cancer, she never followed up with me to find out how I was doing.

May 19th, 2011

This is not a Dr. I look forward to going to. Not for who she is but for the very reason's a woman needs to. Dr. Sopher is a good doctor, feel like she explains findings etc. I like how she has you go into her office for explanations etc. Open for questions etc. I have referred her to friends as well.

|  Dr. Levy Obgyn is GREAT!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 4th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Love Dr. Levy the staff is friendly and extremely accomodating! they all take time to talk with you, as they should, and not make you fee...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  distressing experience  |  show details
by colightriser on Nov 16th, 2009

dr. sopher was cold, didn't communicate on the issue at hand, and lied to me about a cancer antigen blood test, the results were well within normal, but she told me it was slightly elevated

Nov 5th, 2009

Dr. Sopher was a fine GYN until I had a problem. She was not caring, not compassionate, and did NOTHING to make sure I was getting proper medical attention. When I was having a problem and wanted to see her, she told me I didn't need to. She acted like I was bothering her rather than being concerned about my health. I cannot describe how dismissive she was with me when I was worried about my health and safety.

|  Doctor & ofiice staff not friendly!!!  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2009

I takes forever to get an appointment & then you have to wait once you get one. If they drop your insurance they don't tell you until you owe them money!!!!Would never go ther again!!

|  Nice doctor but office staff needs some help  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2009

I really like Dr. Sopher, however, whenever I call the office, I've been called "kiddo" by a member of the office staff. I'm a 31-year old woman. I'd prefer to be called by my name or ma'am instead of kiddo.