Learn more about Dr. Shariar Cohen-Gadol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shariar Cohen-Gadol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen-Gadol
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen-Gadol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shariar Cohen-Gadol, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen-Gadol graduated from Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev, Beer Sheva. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cohen-Gadol has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shariar Cohen-Gadol MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Shariar Cohen-Gadol practice?
- Dr. Shariar Cohen-Gadol has 1 office location.
Dr. Shariar Cohen-Gadol practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Internists and Thousand Oaks Rheumatologists.