A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shariar Cohen-Gadol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shariar Cohen-Gadol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shariar Cohen-Gadol, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen-Gadol graduated from Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev, Beer Sheva. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cohen-Gadol has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shariar Cohen-Gadol MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Shariar Cohen-Gadol practice?
- Dr. Shariar Cohen-Gadol has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shariar Cohen-Gadol practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Internists and Thousand Oaks Rheumatologists.