Dr. Shariar Sotudeh MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Mount Vernon, NY

June 21st, 2016
Motorcycle accident
He saved my life after a motorcycle accident many years ago. He was very professional and kind. I would not be here or may have only one leg if it wasn't for him

November 2nd, 2015
Very caring and friendly staff. Dr. Sotudeh appears to be an experienced surgeon who cares very much about his patients.

May 7th, 2015
LIARS ON THE NET
It is very important of what people is saying on the net. They get a place where they share their lies and run with it this has to stop. Dr. Sotudeh took very good care of my spouse after two surgeries. And I know of many many more patient he help. Those review here are lies, lies, lies. These evil doers who did this review are LIARS...

January 20th, 2015
Rebuttal of previous reviews /Good Doctor & Staff
I read the previous reviews. I couldn't believe it's the same Dr office that I go to. Tha staff is friendly & helpful, No matter if I call or there for an appointment. Dr Sotudeh is very thorough & he has a bedside manner which most orthopaedic doctors do not have. I'm very happy that I found him. I'm feeling so much better since I have been seeing him. If you ask me we need more Dr's like him. "Old school" Doctors who care.

July 23rd, 2014
never again
I would not recommend this practice to anyone a family or a friend because the staff is rude one of them by the name of Anne Marie the doctor doesn't spend the amount of time with the patients that he should. He doesn't show the patient attention and didn't explain things when needed.

February 24th, 2014
unprofessional Doctor and Staff
I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. VERY VERY VERY UNPROFESSIONAL DOCTOR AND NURSE!!

July 27th, 2012
Incompetent
Dirty exam room, inaccurate diagnosis, poor care. I would not let this man treat a stray dog.

June 10th, 2011
Dr is a very caring specialist in his field who takes the time to be concerned about each patient. He is very complete and an excellant surgeon. I would highly recommend him.