A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharief Taraman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharief Taraman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Taraman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharief Taraman MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sharief Taraman practice?
- Dr. Sharief Taraman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharief Taraman practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.