A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherif El-Masry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherif El-Masry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Ureteral Obstruction Removal
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Masry graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. El-Masry has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
- SJRH - St John's Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherif S El-Masry MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sherif S. El-Masry practice?
- Dr. Sherif El-Masry has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sherif El-Masry practices Surgery and Urology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, NY and New York, NY.
See Yonkers Surgeons and Yonkers Urologists.