A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharif Zubair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharif Zubair is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharif Zubair, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Preventive Medicine
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zubair graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Zubair has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharif Zubair MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sharif Zubair practice?
- Dr. Sharif Zubair has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sharif Zubair practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Geneva, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wheaton, IL and Carol Stream, IL.
See Geneva Internists and Geneva Gastroenterologists.