Dr. Sharif Zubair Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharif Zubair?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Sharif Zubair?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 15th, 2016

Current patient

I was a little nervous seeing him after reading some reviews but I think he's great. He made sure I understood the words he was using. Answered all of my questions. He's friendly and easy to talk to. He definitely knows what he's talking about. I've had UC for 3 years and he is my second GI dr. He's so much better than my previous one. As for follow up, if you reach out to him, he's easy to get a hold of but rarely reaches out to me. I totally don't mind 🙂

October 5th, 2015

Review for Dr Zubair

So, I have been seeing Dr Zubair for two years. I must be nuts. I put one star down only to get this posted. I have had Two upper scoping and one lower with another ordered in the near future. He has spoken to me three times. Twice in office visits that were short and felt as if I were interrupting his day. I did not feel that I was a customer let alone a patient. In my last procedure I was told that if I was having issues to come to his office. I did that, with only another round of tests being ordered. Blood test taken and more labs requested without consult to me prior to ordering the additional tests. Maybe he should pay for them. His office is lax at best in getting back to you on anything, don't bother to leave a message as it will not be returned. I am writing this now out of disgust as I was on hold for an hour and only did that as an experiment. My advice, see someone else. This guy is a joke.

August 31st, 2015

mother

Dr. Zabir does not look at you on a visit. He rushes you out and rude. His office staff gives incorrect information on treatment schedules and neither dr or staff following up with patient. If you call to leave a message. None returned.

April 15th, 2015

Took his tIme explaining and not in a rush to get you out of the office like so many doctors do.

December 30th, 2014

Should never be with patients - Rude, dismissive, lazy

The most disinterested, rude, and least-thorough doctor I've ever had the displeasure of being treated by. Tell him about your pain, and he will scoff. Tell him your symptoms, and he'll interrupt you, telling you to shut up. After your procedure, he will not follow up. He just wants you the heck out of his door and to never hear from you again. The man has no business speaking to patients. He should be in research, not practice, and I will not be going back to Cadence for GI for as long as he's there.

November 20th, 2014

Very friendly staff. Doctor was very nice.

November 5th, 2012

Good Experience

I've been to Dr. Zubair for several different internal issues, and he's been very personable and done a good job on diagnosis and treatment. Poor follow up would be the only ding against him dropping from four star to three star review.

July 12th, 2012

Dr. Zubair was wonderful. He was very informative and really seemed to care. I would highly recommend him to anyone with GI problems.

January 18th, 2012

incompetent.

terrible doctor.

September 24th, 2010

Prior to my visit with Dr. Zubair, I was experiencing chronic heartburn (daily), chestpain, abdominal pain, and nausea. After my first consultation he decided that an upper G.I. was an appropriate procedure to diagnose my problems. Several weeks later I underwent the procedure. This is where my problems with the doctor began. He didn't even bother to speak with me after the procedure -- a nurse just gave me some pamphlets about his findings and a very strong dose of Prilosec (40 mg), which I later found out from a more reputable doctor was way to much for my condition. Weeks went by and there was still no word from the doctor, and I was still left int he dark regarding my health issues. It was just me and the Prilosec... so I eventually contacted the doctor's nurse and scheduled a follow up appointment. As usual, I felt as though I was burdening him with my concerns and questions and he more or less brushed me off and advised me to continue taking my medicine, and rushed me out of his office. After getting a second opinion from a very great doctor, I truly began to realize how little Dr. Zubair knew about gastroenterology. If anyone chooses to not believe me, I recommend that they find out for themselves. Please, go find someone with more credentials.

December 7th, 2016