Learn more about Dr. Shariff Bishai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shariff Bishai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bishai
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bishai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishai graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bishai has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shariff Bishai DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shariff Bishai practice?
- Dr. Shariff Bishai has 1 office location.
- Dr. Shariff Bishai practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Shelby Township, MI.