Learn more about Dr. Shariff Bishai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shariff Bishai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bishai
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bishai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishai graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bishai has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shariff Bishai DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shariff Bishai practice?
- Dr. Shariff Bishai has 1 office location.
- Dr. Shariff Bishai practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Shelby Township, MI.