A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shariff Bishai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shariff Bishai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishai graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bishai has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shariff Bishai DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shariff Bishai practice?
- Dr. Shariff Bishai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shariff Bishai practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Shelby Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.