Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by CHRISTINE on Mar 14th, 2015

Best orthopedic surgeon I've ever known, and I've seen a lot!! Recommend highly

by Christine Huber on Dec 13th, 2014

Dr Bishai is the best dr I have ever had. He truly cares

Osteonecrosis (Avascular Necrosis) show details Osteonecrosis (Avascular Necrosis)
by Pam Kunkel-Chinoski on Nov 10th, 2013

I would like to express my sincere appreciation to Dr. Shariff K. Bishai and his outstanding staff. He skillfully and thoroughly, took the time necessary to address all my concerns and provided the detailed options to re-establish my strength and movement. Dr. Bishai, thank you for your healing touch along with your caring heart, professionalism, guidance, and unsurpassed knowledge as an outstanding Orthopedic Surgeon.

dissatisfied and still injured show details dissatisfied and still injured
Apr 11th, 2013

After 8mos I was released from his care with a letter stating I was healed...less then a month after that I had a follow up MRI which stated that there had been no change to my injury; "still completely torn" In addition he never seemed to have read any report sent to him from my physical therapy. He was always in and out -I always felt rushed

Epitome of Excellence show details Epitome of Excellence
Aug 6th, 2011

Absolutely the best doctor I have ever gone to. Incredible professionalism, skill, demeanor, etc. Definitely knows what he's talking about, and is very knowledgeable in his field. I have never felt so comfortable about a doctor in my life. Genuinely a great guy, and has inspired me to pursue a career in orthopedics myself. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Bishai. He made sure I got all the care I needed when he didn't have to. He is everything a medical professional should be.

Feb 15th, 2009

The best doctor I have ever had