Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Your Search is Over show details Your Search is Over
by Jan on Aug 13th, 2016

If you want multiple failed surgeries, this is the doctor for you. If you want to be talked down to and belittled and blamed when something inevitably goes wrong, this is your guy. He's got a heck of an act and a sales pitch, but it's all smoke and mirrors. He doesn't deserve your trust or your confidence. If you value your knees and hips and shoulders, please find someone else. If you're looking for several surgeries and a drastically reduced quality of life, look no further.

Apr 3rd, 2016

He is a good salesman that's about it. His facebook page is all brag and fluff. He has a terrible bedside manner. After my surgery I still had tears, spurs and scar tissue that the second surgeon fixed when Dr. Bishai said he couldn't. Be wary of procedures he wants to do that seasoned surgeons believe to be experimental and not necessary. I am glad I didn't listen to him and sought a second opinion. I am finally better than ever but it's not due to Dr. Bishai. When I thanked the second surgeon he smiled and said "you did all the hard work". There is something to say about being humble. He knows he's good he doesn't have to brag about it. When something goes wrong Dr. Bishai will rush to blame you. I wonder if I was set up to fail so that he could do an experimental procedure on me.

Feb 2nd, 2016

If you want a good doctor he is the one.

by frank rossi on Jan 22nd, 2016

dr bishai operated on my right shoulder great job would definately recommend him.

by CHRISTINE on Mar 14th, 2015

Best orthopedic surgeon I've ever known, and I've seen a lot!! Recommend highly

by Christine Huber on Dec 13th, 2014

Dr Bishai is the best dr I have ever had. He truly cares

Osteonecrosis (Avascular Necrosis) show details Osteonecrosis (Avascular Necrosis)
by Pam Kunkel-Chinoski on Nov 10th, 2013

I would like to express my sincere appreciation to Dr. Shariff K. Bishai and his outstanding staff. He skillfully and thoroughly, took the time necessary to address all my concerns and provided the detailed options to re-establish my strength and movement. Dr. Bishai, thank you for your healing touch along with your caring heart, professionalism, guidance, and unsurpassed knowledge as an outstanding Orthopedic Surgeon.

dissatisfied and still injured show details dissatisfied and still injured
Apr 11th, 2013

After 8mos I was released from his care with a letter stating I was healed...less then a month after that I had a follow up MRI which stated that there had been no change to my injury; "still completely torn" In addition he never seemed to have read any report sent to him from my physical therapy. He was always in and out -I always felt rushed

Epitome of Excellence show details Epitome of Excellence
Aug 6th, 2011

Absolutely the best doctor I have ever gone to. Incredible professionalism, skill, demeanor, etc. Definitely knows what he's talking about, and is very knowledgeable in his field. I have never felt so comfortable about a doctor in my life. Genuinely a great guy, and has inspired me to pursue a career in orthopedics myself. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Bishai. He made sure I got all the care I needed when he didn't have to. He is everything a medical professional should be.

Feb 15th, 2009

The best doctor I have ever had

> > > > Patient Reviews