Dr. Shariff Bishai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shariff Bishai?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Shariff Bishai?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 27th, 2016

One of the best Othropedic doctors I've been to. Took the time to explain the procedures with me and answer my questions. His staff is very organized and will answer any questions I have in a timely manner. I have recommended him to family and friends.

August 13th, 2016

Your Search is Over

If you want multiple failed surgeries, this is the doctor for you. If you want to be talked down to and belittled and blamed when something inevitably goes wrong, this is your guy. He's got a heck of an act and a sales pitch, but it's all smoke and mirrors. He doesn't deserve your trust or your confidence. If you value your knees and hips and shoulders, please find someone else. If you're looking for several surgeries and a drastically reduced quality of life, look no further.

April 4th, 2016

He is a good salesman that's about it. His facebook page is all brag and fluff. He has a terrible bedside manner. After my surgery I still had tears, spurs and scar tissue that the second surgeon fixed when Dr. Bishai said he couldn't. Be wary of procedures he wants to do that seasoned surgeons believe to be experimental and not necessary. I am glad I didn't listen to him and sought a second opinion. I am finally better than ever but it's not due to Dr. Bishai. When I thanked the second surgeon he smiled and said "you did all the hard work". There is something to say about being humble. He knows he's good he doesn't have to brag about it. When something goes wrong Dr. Bishai will rush to blame you. I wonder if I was set up to fail so that he could do an experimental procedure on me.

February 2nd, 2016

If you want a good doctor he is the one.

January 23rd, 2016

dr bishai operated on my right shoulder great job would definately recommend him.

March 14th, 2015

Best orthopedic surgeon I've ever known, and I've seen a lot!! Recommend highly

December 13th, 2014

Dr Bishai is the best dr I have ever had. He truly cares

November 11th, 2013

Osteonecrosis (Avascular Necrosis)

I would like to express my sincere appreciation to Dr. Shariff K. Bishai and his outstanding staff. He skillfully and thoroughly, took the time necessary to address all my concerns and provided the detailed options to re-establish my strength and movement. Dr. Bishai, thank you for your healing touch along with your caring heart, professionalism, guidance, and unsurpassed knowledge as an outstanding Orthopedic Surgeon.

April 12th, 2013

dissatisfied and still injured

After 8mos I was released from his care with a letter stating I was healed...less then a month after that I had a follow up MRI which stated that there had been no change to my injury; "still completely torn" In addition he never seemed to have read any report sent to him from my physical therapy. He was always in and out -I always felt rushed

August 7th, 2011

Epitome of Excellence

Absolutely the best doctor I have ever gone to. Incredible professionalism, skill, demeanor, etc. Definitely knows what he's talking about, and is very knowledgeable in his field. I have never felt so comfortable about a doctor in my life. Genuinely a great guy, and has inspired me to pursue a career in orthopedics myself. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Bishai. He made sure I got all the care I needed when he didn't have to. He is everything a medical professional should be.

February 16th, 2009

The best doctor I have ever had

March 27th, 2017