A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shariq Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shariq Ahmad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shariq Ahmad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahmad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shariq Ahmad MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Shariq Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Shariq Ahmad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shariq Ahmad practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Internists and Beaumont Nephrologists.