Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She was very thorough, answered all my questions, and she is a little hottie

Jul 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am so impressed with Dr. Sundberg. She is kind, caring and very thorough. I highly recommend her.

Jun 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A very pleasant and informative visit

Jun 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit with Dr. Sundberg. She was genuinely caring, took he time to explain everything to me and made me feel very comfortable. I feel very confident and trust in her. Her staff was very pleasantly professional.

Jun 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

excelent in every way

May 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She is excellent and pretty.

May 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sundberg keeps me well informed about my medical condition and discusses any treatment with me.

May 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

she was great and concerned

May 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Surgery is something no one wants to have, but Dr Sundberg has made a difficult time good. She is undoubtedly excellent at her profession and an extremely talented surgeon. I would recommend her to anyone who finds themselves in need of surgery.

May 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great experience, fast scheduling and professional handling of my medical/surgical needs I am a happy patient! Thanks again

Wondeful Surgeon show details Wondeful Surgeon
May 20th, 2015

Frankly the best surgeon I have ever encountered. Incredible bedside manner, detailed explanation of the procedure and truly talented minimally invasive surgeon.

Apr 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was extremely pleased with Dr. Sundberg's services. Extremely professional, knowledgeable, good results and follow-up. Highly recommend!

Apr 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sundberg is extremely patient, knowledgeable, and detailed. She explained every aspect of my upcoming procedure thoroughly and made sure I understood what to expect. I can't adequately express my gratitude for her expertise. She's amazing!

Mar 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sundberg was very professional and informative. Felt very comfortable and appreciated her input.

Mar 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Thoroughly explained options and procedures. Very pleased with Dr Sundberg.

Mar 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The doctor was excellent but the patient had a infection. Now on antibiotics. Don Berkhimer

Mar 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She is very compassionate and concerned. Provides the necessary follow ups needed for answers to issues that need dealt with.

Feb 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

very good and informative. I would recommend her highly.

Feb 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sundberg performed an emergency surgery on me on a Sunday and was so professional and did a great job! I've healed quickly and smoothly. I felt very comfortable and confident in her care.

Feb 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sundberg is very professional and has a wonderful talent for making a patient and their family at ease. She makes a person very confident that she can perform the surgery with great expertise.

Feb 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH DR. SUNDBERG THAT I WROTE HER A NOTE THANKING HER. MARVIN YOUNGERMAN

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

First time patient with this provider for surgical procedure. Dr. Sundberg was extremely professional, thorough, and immediately put me at ease with the diagnosis and procedure. Similar positive comments with practice and hospital. Highly recommend.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very pleased with the services I received from my doctor.

Jan 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Amazing DR I had to go for emergent surgery she was really nice and reassuring to calm me down. She listens to her patients and takes time to sit down and talk with them. My inscisions are healing great barley can tell where she did the surgery.

Jan 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

VERY CARING AND GREAT PATIENT INTERACTION

Jan 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Extremely thorough explanation, including diagrams.

Jan 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit with Dr. Sundberg. She was very thorough, listened well and was very clear when explaining options available to me. I highly recommend her.

Dec 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We love Dr Sundburg; she is the best!! Confident, caring, and takes her Time~!!! A real lovely person!

Dec 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was blessed to have such a skilled Surgeon perform my operation.

Dec 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sundberg, has excellent communications skills, she answered all my question , I was impressed with the detailed evaluation and the outcome to be expected. She explained the options I had. She is very understandable.

by short colon on Jan 8th, 2010

she is great at what she does>