A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharlaw Bhargava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharlaw Bhargava is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharlaw Bhargava, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhargava graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhargava has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharlaw Bhargava MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sharlaw Bhargava practice?
- Dr. Sharlaw Bhargava has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharlaw Bhargava practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Prosper, TX.
See Frisco Psychiatrists and Frisco Child Psychiatrists.