Learn more about Dr. Sharlaw Bhargava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharlaw Bhargava is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhargava
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhargava Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharlaw Bhargava, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhargava graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhargava has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharlaw Bhargava MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sharlaw Bhargava practice?
- Dr. Sharlaw Bhargava has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharlaw Bhargava practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Psychiatrists.