Dr. Sharlaw Bhargava MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2017
Script writer
from visit to visit the doctor asks the same questions, and charges for a monthly script. I told my regular doctor and he couldn't believe that I was having to go there monthly because after a diagnosis for adult ADHD you can just go to your regular doctor have your records transferred and they can write your prescriptions. Often this Dr would not remember anything about me, ask the same things , very impersonal.

February 21st, 2017
ADHD
The staff is the best and the doctor has done wonders for my son's ADHD his grades have gone up and he is excelling in school. It has been life changing.

February 12th, 2017
Best!
Loved it! Absolutely great staff and doctor so much better than others in the area. I feel like a new person . The treatment for depression has done wonders! Anyone with symptoms should pay them a visit first.

November 17th, 2016
By far the worst experience ever. Unprofessional office staff. Rude. Money seeking. Awful.

August 25th, 2016
Awesome
Treated for daughter's anxiety and depression. Highly recommend.

August 3rd, 2016
The front desk guy called me crazy and was extremely rude!!! All because of insurance issues!!

July 12th, 2016
Thank you!
Whole family treats. Doctor and staff have done an amazing job but we like to be nice to our doctor's office and are always appretiative.

July 11th, 2016
Warning!!
*Stay away from this place* I wish someone would have told me. I never write reviews, especially negative ones because I always give people the benefit of the doubt, however I have never been so mistreated at a doctors office. I am a very calm person, I never yell at people and far from confrontational. However, when they didn't have my over $100 dollar credit for overcharging me, I tried to speak with the receptionist about how we can figure out how the notes he made disappeared from the system. He got very upset, raised his voice telling me to be quite, he then went on to interrupt me repeatedly until he SLAMMED the window shut in the middle of me speaking. I honestly could not believe how unprofessional he was acting. I went to sit down and wait for the doctor, he then went back to open the window to continue to yell at me telling me I shook the window and that was why he slammed it. I would never shake a window or be disrespectful. The doctor came out to get me and continued to defend the receptionist who I think is related to her. On a side note to that, you can NEVER get a hold of the doctors office so if you are having any issues... you are out of luck and on your own. Also, there were multiple times in the time I saw her where she wrote the wrong prescription, left out one of the medicines, put the wrong dosage or didn't prescribe me enough medication in between seeing her.. This has been so disappointing. I hope no one else ever has to go through this experience. I will be seeing a new doctor.

July 6th, 2016
Do not go to this doctor if you want service and don't want to pay twice.
Horrible office staff &unprofessional. They do not return calls or respond to billing inquiries. They collect fees upfront and from my insurance company and do not reimburse.

April 6th, 2016
Great customer service
The staff and office have just been amazing during a very difficult time when I lost my mom. The doctor helped me with the right meds and therapy. This place has been a blessing.

October 15th, 2015
Interested in Payment VS Patient
Dr. B tried to get me to make unnecessary appointments and lied to me about medication. (insisting brand name is better than generic.) Told me she wouldn't give me a different prescription without an additional appointment ($$$) and then had her office staff call back an hour later to concede when I said I simply wouldn't come in and pay another 150 dollars just for another slip of paper. When I called to cancel another appointment they asked why and argued with me when I gave my reasons. Unprofessional money grabbers.

May 20th, 2015
Very rude
I called this office to schedule and appointment The lady who I spoke was very very rude .