A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharlene D'Souza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Souza graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. D'Souza has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharlene Lillian D'Souza MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sharlene L. D'Souza practice?
- Dr. Sharlene D'Souza has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sharlene D'Souza practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Canton, MI.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.