A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharlene Day:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharlene Day is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharlene Day, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Day graduated from New York University.
Dr. Day has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharlene Mary Day MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sharlene M. Day practice?
- Dr. Sharlene Day has 19 office locations.
Dr. Sharlene Day practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.