Learn more about Dr. Sharlene Llanes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharlene Llanes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Llanes
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Llanes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharlene Llanes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Llanes graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Llanes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharlene J Llanes MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sharlene J. Llanes practice?
- Dr. Sharlene Llanes has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sharlene Llanes practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Springs, FL and Hollywood, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Allergists and Pembroke Pines Pediatricians.