A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharlene Llanes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharlene Llanes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Llanes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharlene Llanes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Llanes graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Llanes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharlene J Llanes MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sharlene J. Llanes practice?
- Dr. Sharlene Llanes has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharlene Llanes practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Allergists and Pembroke Pines Pediatricians.