Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharline Aboutanos
Dr. Sharline Aboutanos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA, with another office in Richmond, VA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Aboutanos is affiliated with John Randolph Medical Center, CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus and BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center. Dr. Aboutanos has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharline Aboutanos has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...