A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharma Prabhakar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharma Prabhakar is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharma Prabhakar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prabhakar graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Prabhakar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- TX Tech Physicians Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharma Sangubhotla Prabhakar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sharma S. Prabhakar practice?
- Dr. Sharma Prabhakar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharma Prabhakar practices Nephrology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Nephrologists.