A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharmeel Wasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharmeel Wasan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharmeel Wasan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasan graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Wasan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharmeel Kaur Wasan MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sharmeel K. Wasan practice?
- Dr. Sharmeel Wasan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharmeel Wasan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Gastroenterologists.