A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharmel Kettler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharmel Kettler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharmel Kettler, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kettler graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Kettler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharmel Ormonde Kettler DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharmel O. Kettler practice?
- Dr. Sharmel Kettler has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharmel Kettler practices Family Medicine near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Primary Care Doctors.