Family Physicians

221 W Fir Ave
Ste 101
Clovis, CA 93611
559-297-1776
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Always rushing out the door  |  show details
by SY on May 29th, 2014

I went to this doctor for several years and I never was satisfied. She is ALWAYS rushing and never asks if you have questions, then rushes out the door. After I learned this about her, I always made sure to say I have questions. She would quickly answer my first one then rush out the door. Not only were her answers very vague, generic, and unhelpful (most of the time, she would just say if it doesn't hurt, you'll be okay), she never cared to stay long enough to hear my other questions.

|  Poor service and patient care  |  show details
Dec 19th, 2013

You wait forever to see the doctor and when the doctor comes in, she speaks to you under a minute and walks you out with tests to run or recommends prescriptions. She does not come near you or check anything. I wonder if she's racist against me because I can hear her visit and greet with a few patient, but I got the cold shoulder it feels like.

|  Great Doctor, poor staff  |  show details
by Alexis G on Dec 2nd, 2013

Dr Kettler is amazing, helped diagnose me with something that was overlooked by many previous doctors and made sure I was referred where I needed to be seen. Front office staff is rude, but Dr Kettler and her Physicians Assistant Anna are well worth dealing with them!

Nov 7th, 2013

I have been seen by Dr Kettler since she joined Clovis Medical Group. I really appreciate her and she is a great Dr. She has taken good care by proper diagnosis of my many problems and referring me to the right specialist.

Jun 25th, 2013

Love the Doctor. The office staff is not friendly... they make you feel like you are bothering them.

|  Great Doctor with a terrible office staff  |  show details
by Vital Guest on Jan 18th, 2013

She was a very warm and caring Dr. She took the time to explain all my questions. I highly recommend her but unfortunately she has the worst office staff I have ever encountered in a dr.'s office. They are highly unprofessional, rude, and treat the clients as if they were bothering them. Truly the worst office staff and it's sad that Dr. Kettler has them working for her.

Jan 16th, 2013

Dr. Kettler is a very warm person and a great doctor. The opposite is true for her office staff they are rude and very unprofessional.

|  R Hohmann  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2011

Wonderful lady/doctor and seemingly truly caring. Not rushed and will not treat you like a nobody with intentions of getting you out the door so she can get to next patient.Staff:Really not that bad.Try engaging them and they are just fine! They will indeed respond and are no differnet than you or me.

|  Absolutely TERRIBLE office staff!  |  show details
May 23rd, 2011

Dr. Kettler has been my doctor for about 2 years. I don't have anything especially bad to say about her. She's friendly enough, I suppose, and I'm in and out pretty quickly once I actually I'm called to her room. Her office staff however, is unbelievably rude and the wait times are just ridiculous. I have an appointment with a new primary care physician next month because I just didn't want to deal with those rude ladies anymore.

|  She is great.  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2010

I met with Dr. Kettler and she was amazing. She didn't just focus on what I came in for, rather my whole body. She was very friendly and spent time and not rushed to get out of the room.