Dr. Sharmel Kasten Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharmel Kasten?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Sharmel Kasten?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 24th, 2017

Great doc, terrible service

I really like Dr. Kasten, she listens and she works through issues trying to find solutions. Sadly, the fact that it is hard to get an appointment and then, once there, no matter what time of day, she is always running late. It is not acceptable to make patients wait for hours. Once in a while is understandable, but every single time is clearly poor scheduling, or poor time management on the doctor's part.

March 15th, 2017

Great Doctor

Great Doctor, very caring the office staff is wonderful, much better than the previous office of Clovis Medical Group.

February 22nd, 2016

I saw Dr Kettler because she was available. She was great, spoke to me, engaged me in the encounter, spoke to me intelligently and had suggestions I may use. She was conservative in her diagnosis and what needed to be done. Set me up for follow up in a timely manner.

April 10th, 2015

She does tend to run late, but other than that very happy with her.

May 29th, 2014

Always rushing out the door

I went to this doctor for several years and I never was satisfied. She is ALWAYS rushing and never asks if you have questions, then rushes out the door. After I learned this about her, I always made sure to say I have questions. She would quickly answer my first one then rush out the door. Not only were her answers very vague, generic, and unhelpful (most of the time, she would just say if it doesn't hurt, you'll be okay), she never cared to stay long enough to hear my other questions.

December 20th, 2013

Poor service and patient care

You wait forever to see the doctor and when the doctor comes in, she speaks to you under a minute and walks you out with tests to run or recommends prescriptions. She does not come near you or check anything. I wonder if she's racist against me because I can hear her visit and greet with a few patient, but I got the cold shoulder it feels like.

December 3rd, 2013

Great Doctor, poor staff

Dr Kettler is amazing, helped diagnose me with something that was overlooked by many previous doctors and made sure I was referred where I needed to be seen. Front office staff is rude, but Dr Kettler and her Physicians Assistant Anna are well worth dealing with them!

November 8th, 2013

I have been seen by Dr Kettler since she joined Clovis Medical Group. I really appreciate her and she is a great Dr. She has taken good care by proper diagnosis of my many problems and referring me to the right specialist.

June 25th, 2013

Love the Doctor. The office staff is not friendly... they make you feel like you are bothering them.

January 19th, 2013

Great Doctor with a terrible office staff

She was a very warm and caring Dr. She took the time to explain all my questions. I highly recommend her but unfortunately she has the worst office staff I have ever encountered in a dr.'s office. They are highly unprofessional, rude, and treat the clients as if they were bothering them. Truly the worst office staff and it's sad that Dr. Kettler has them working for her.

January 16th, 2013

Dr. Kettler is a very warm person and a great doctor. The opposite is true for her office staff they are rude and very unprofessional.

July 6th, 2011

R Hohmann

Wonderful lady/doctor and seemingly truly caring. Not rushed and will not treat you like a nobody with intentions of getting you out the door so she can get to next patient.Staff:Really not that bad.Try engaging them and they are just fine! They will indeed respond and are no differnet than you or me.