A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharmila Dias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharmila Dias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharmila Dias, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dias graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Dias has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharmila Dias MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharmila Dias practice?
- Dr. Sharmila Dias has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharmila Dias practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.