Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharmila Dias
Dr. Sharmila Dias, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garland, TX, with other offices in McAlester, OK and Dallas, TX. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Dias is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Garland, McAlester Regional Health Center and Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharmila Dias has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Sharmila Dias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garland, TX.
Dr. Evelyn Shearer
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Garland, TX 0.01 mi31
Dr. Narayana Mamillapalli
Neuroradiology, Internal Medicine
Garland, TX 0.01 mi11
Dr. Divya Kaila
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Garland, TX 0.01 mi10