A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharmila Dissanaike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dissanaike
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Dissanaike Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharmila Dissanaike, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dissanaike graduated from University Of Sydney.
Dr. Dissanaike has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- TX Tech Physicians Associates
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharmila D Dissanaike BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Sharmila D. Dissanaike practice?
- Dr. Sharmila Dissanaike has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharmila Dissanaike practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.