A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharmila Dissanaike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharmila Dissanaike is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dissanaike
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dissanaike Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharmila Dissanaike, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dissanaike graduated from University Of Sydney.
Dr. Dissanaike has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- TX Tech Physicians Associates
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharmila D Dissanaike BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Sharmila D. Dissanaike practice?
- Dr. Sharmila Dissanaike has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharmila Dissanaike practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.