Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharmila Dissanaike
Dr. Sharmila Dissanaike, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Dissanaike is affiliated with University Medical Center, Lincoln County Medical Center and TX Tech Physicians Associates. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharmila Dissanaike has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Sharmila Dissanaike is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Celeste Hollands
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi27
Dr. Justin Roberts
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi15
Dr. Ari Halldorsson
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi35