A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharmila Dissanaike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharmila Dissanaike, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dissanaike graduated from University Of Sydney.
Dr. Dissanaike has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- TX Tech Physicians Associates
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dissanaike accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharmila D. Dissanaike practice?
Dr. Sharmila Dissanaike practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Lubbock Surgeons.