A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorbala graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dorbala has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dorbala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sharmila Dorbala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile