A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharmila Dorbala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorbala graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dorbala has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharmila Dorbala MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sharmila Dorbala practice?
- Dr. Sharmila Dorbala has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharmila Dorbala practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.