A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharmila Dorbala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharmila Dorbala is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dorbala
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dorbala Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorbala graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dorbala has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharmila Dorbala MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sharmila Dorbala practice?
- Dr. Sharmila Dorbala has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharmila Dorbala practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.