A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharmila Makhija:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharmila Makhija is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharmila Makhija, MBA, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Makhija graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Makhija has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharmila Makhija MBA and MD is a female Oncologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sharmila Makhija practice?
- Dr. Sharmila Makhija has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharmila Makhija practices Gynecologic Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Oncologists.