Learn more about Dr. Sharmila Roy Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharmila Roy Chowdhury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roy Chowdhury
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roy Chowdhury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharmila Roy Chowdhury, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy Chowdhury graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Roy Chowdhury has 3 hospital affiliations:
- IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharmila Roy Chowdhury BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sharmila Roy Chowdhury practice?
- Dr. Sharmila Roy Chowdhury has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharmila Roy Chowdhury practices Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.