A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharmila Roy-Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharmila Roy-Chowdhury, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy-Chowdhury graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Roy-Chowdhury has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharmila Roy-Chowdhury BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sharmila Roy-Chowdhury practice?
- Dr. Sharmila Roy-Chowdhury has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sharmila Roy-Chowdhury practices Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Loma Linda Surgeons.