A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharmila Roy Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharmila Roy Chowdhury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roy Chowdhury
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roy Chowdhury Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharmila Roy Chowdhury, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy Chowdhury graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Roy Chowdhury has 3 hospital affiliations:
- IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharmila Roy Chowdhury BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sharmila Roy Chowdhury practice?
- Dr. Sharmila Roy Chowdhury has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharmila Roy Chowdhury practices Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.