A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharmila Srinivasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Srinivasan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Srinivasan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharmila Srinivasan MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sharmila Srinivasan practice?
- Dr. Sharmila Srinivasan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sharmila Srinivasan practices Ophthalmology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Ophthalmologists.