Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharmila Thadani
Dr. Sharmila Thadani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Thadani is affiliated with Redmond Regional Medical Center, Emory University Hospital and Emory University Hospital Midtown. Dr. Thadani has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharmila Thadani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sharmila Thadani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Doris Armour
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi31
Dr. Khusrow Niazi
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Atlanta, GA 0 mi21
Dr. Louise Chang
Atlanta, GA 0 mi18