A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharmila Thadani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharmila Thadani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharmila Thadani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thadani graduated from D.Y. Patil Medical College, Kolhapur.
Dr. Thadani has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharmila Thadani MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharmila Thadani practice?
- Dr. Sharmila Thadani has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharmila Thadani practices Internal Medicine near Cartersville, GA.
See Cartersville Internists.