A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharmilee Nyenhuis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharmilee Nyenhuis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nyenhuis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nyenhuis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharmilee Nyenhuis, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nyenhuis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Nyenhuis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharmilee Nyenhuis MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Sharmilee Nyenhuis practice?
- Dr. Sharmilee Nyenhuis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharmilee Nyenhuis practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Allergists and Chicago Internists.