A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharmilee Nyenhuis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharmilee Nyenhuis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nyenhuis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nyenhuis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharmilee Nyenhuis, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nyenhuis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Nyenhuis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharmilee Nyenhuis MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Sharmilee Nyenhuis practice?
- Dr. Sharmilee Nyenhuis has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharmilee Nyenhuis practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Allergists and Chicago Internists.