A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharnjit Purewal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharnjit Purewal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Purewal
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Purewal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharnjit Purewal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Purewal graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Purewal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharnjit Purewal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharnjit Purewal practice?
- Dr. Sharnjit Purewal has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharnjit Purewal practices Family Medicine near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Family Physicians.