Dr. Sharo Raissi MD Patient Reviews

4.9

October 7th, 2014
#1 Cardiac Surgeon in Southern California
Dr. Sharo Raissi listened to my teenage son's progressing symptoms and fixed the problem after doctors at Cedar Sinai, CHOC, and Loma Linda Heart Institute refused to listen and find a solution to his problem. Happy to say that my son is back to being his teenager self!

March 12th, 2014
Grateful Heart
I always knew that Dr. Raissi was a special man and medical caregiver. For a decade he always instilled confidence in me during my watch and wait phase for my bicuspid aortic valve and ascending aortic aneurysm. However, it was not until I experienced his servant hood during my surgical repair of my ascending aorta and bicuspid aortic valve replacement did I truly know the depth of his heart. He always has a way of helping you see a complication in a positive light. His intelligence and detailed information alleviates any fears that might arise. His genuine compassion is so comforting especially during a complication or crisis. In all situations he is calm and decisive. He follows you throughout pre-op, surgery and post op. He stays with you throughout any complication. He gives superb care post hospitalization and is always readily accessible when you need his advice. He is very sensitive to the family’s concerns and fears. When patients tell him how grateful they are for him, he quickly responds, “No, It is the other way…I am grateful for you! I am grateful that God can still use me to help others!” He epitomizes humility. He does not have an ounce of arrogance. He is truly a blessed servant to all of his patients!

August 8th, 2013
Father Prodromos, aortic eneurysm and aorta valve
I do not have words for this wonderful, kind, understarding, compassionate Doctor , who stood by me as a mother when we flew all the way from Cyprus to CA with my son for his 10 hour surgery!! I will never ever forget all this experience, having him there and been so patient and comforting me with the most humanly approach to both of us. There is NO doubt about Dr.Raissi. He is aBLESSED package!! I would never think twice!! He will be in our hearts forever!!!

May 16th, 2013
simply wonderful
Dr. Raissi is by far the Best, he did my surgery and pre op through post op he was by far the most compassionate and wonderful doctor i have ever had, his only downfall is that he can not be my doctor for absolutely everything! you will not be dissapointed!

October 23rd, 2012
the best of the best
truely he is blessed

September 6th, 2012
Dr. Raissi is the best doctor I have ever known as far as knowledge, care, humanity and genuinity. I strongly suggest this doctor to anyone since he is wonderful. His compasion and care is beyond belief. I wish other doctor would learn from him how to take care of patients.

June 29th, 2012
There are few like Dr. Raissi, if any! He is extremely knowledgable and current in reference to cardiac conditions. He is and always has explained every problem and provided in detail the course of treatment. But more importantly he is always easy to get a hold of when I have a question. He is a great surgeon and wonderful human being!

March 6th, 2012
the best !

September 16th, 2010
An outstanding doctor and person
Dr. Raissi was able to calm my fears on the first visit. He is an extremely caring, patient and wonderful person. His surgical skills are second to none. I thank the Lord that my surgery (aortic aneurism and valve replacement) was done by Dr. Raissi. I cannot say enough in praise of Dr. Raissi. When he is with you, he gives you his full, undivided and dedicated attention. He has a very reassuring manner that was something I needed to get through this experience.

June 4th, 2010
Thanks!!!
Almost ten years after Dr Raissi did my quedruple bypass, I am as thankful as the day after surgery. If I had to have another operation, I'll look for Dr Raissi, wherever he may be, to be my surgeon again!!

February 5th, 2010
Giving Thanks
Dr. Sharo Raissi is now located at Torrance Memorial Hospital in Torrance, Calif. and also at Saint John's in Calif. I was impressed with Dr. Raissi, for he seems to be an exceptionally intelligent, quietly caring and warm person. Dr. Raissi is detail oriented and thorough in his maintenance and follow up. I have peace of mind knowing I am recieving the most up to date care available and besides this I feel Dr. Raissi is a true humanitarian without a speck of arrogance..a truly humble doctor who is more than willing to listen and learn from his patients. I thank God that I found Dr. Raissi as I am sure other patients have done before me and will continue to give thanks after me.