A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Goldstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Lawrence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Alisa Goldstein MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon A. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Sharon Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Goldstein practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.