Dr. Sharon Abegg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Abegg?

March 9th, 2016

Dr. Abegg - Excellent

Dr Abegg is one of the kindest, skilled, educated provider in her profession. Over a ten year period she has helped me with very complex issues associated with TBI

September 25th, 2013

Pretty good

She's one of the better ones I've had over the years. I've put up with her longer than I have put up with any other pdoc. She does not push her drug agenda too hard and she is not bossy or arrogant, that's saying a lot for a psychiatrist. Often she seems like she is falling asleep and is not really interested. She gets you out quick once your appointment is done and she is mostly on time. It used to be easier to get appointments. You can not talk to her between appointments, the staff will block you.

May 23rd, 2012

Caring - Compassionate

I have been seeing Dr. Abegg for two years. Through medication we were able to significantly improve and sucessfully manage PTSD and depression. Even my primary Doctor stated, "you were very lucky to get her".

October 21st, 2011

bipolar2

Initially I thought she was great. Then as time progressed she seemed to be disinterested, focused on ward patients and the like. Her staff blocks for her, they do a good job. You cannot leave a message via voice mail. She "doesn't have one." You cannot get in touch between appointments even if you are in crisis. You are made to wait for new appointments even if she is the one to change the dates. That continues to occur. I'm on my way to another Dr. After this treatment and the way Providence kept calling us for payment even though we were up to date, never missed, they repeatedly called our home between months, save yourself the hassle, this Dr. sees only what's in front of her at the moment.

January 19th, 2017