A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Abrams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Abrams, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Abrams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Lynn Abrams MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon L. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Sharon Abrams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Abrams practices Diagnostic Radiology near Martinez, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Martinez Radiologists.