Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Acosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Acosta, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Acosta graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Acosta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Acosta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon J. Acosta practice?
Dr. Sharon Acosta practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Doral, FL and Lauderdale Lakes, FL.
See Plantation Pediatricians.