A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Adler, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Albuminuria)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Adler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon G. Adler practice?
Dr. Sharon Adler practices Nephrology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Torrance Nephrologists.