A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Albers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Albers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Albers, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Albers graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Albers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Metro Nashville General Hospital
- Metropolitan Nashville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Elizabeth Albers MD is a female Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon E. Albers practice?
- Dr. Sharon Albers has 13 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Albers practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Brentwood, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Clarksville, TN.
See Brentwood Dermatologists.