A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Allred:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Allred is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Allred, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allred graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Allred has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Mt Graham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allred accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon M. Allred practice?
Dr. Sharon Allred practices Pediatrics near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Gilbert Pediatricians.