A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Anderson, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Anderson MD is a female Nephrologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon Anderson practice?
- Dr. Sharon Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Anderson practices Nephrology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Nephrologists.