A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Out of State Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan