A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Andreoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Andreoli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Andreoli, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Disease (IGA Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Disease (Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Schoenlein-Henoch Purpura
Education & Awards
Dr. Andreoli graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Andreoli has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andreoli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon P. Andreoli practice?
Dr. Sharon Andreoli practices Pediatric Nephrology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatric Specialists.