A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Andreoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Andreoli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andreoli
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Andreoli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Andreoli, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Disease (IGA Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Disease (Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Schoenlein-Henoch Purpura
Education & Awards
Dr. Andreoli graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Andreoli has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon P Andreoli MD is a female Pediatric Nephrologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon P. Andreoli practice?
- Dr. Sharon Andreoli has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Andreoli practices Pediatric Nephrology near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Nephrologists.