A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Andreoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Andreoli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Andreoli, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Disease (IGA Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Disease (Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Schoenlein-Henoch Purpura
Education & Awards
Dr. Andreoli graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Andreoli has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon P Andreoli MD is a female Pediatric Nephrologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon P. Andreoli practice?
- Dr. Sharon Andreoli has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Andreoli practices Pediatric Nephrology near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Nephrologists.