Internist
39 Avenue at the Cmn
Ste 107
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
732-380-9000
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

May 3rd, 2014

Amazing bedside manner. Gentle, caring, and extremely intelligent. Her diagnosis is always spot on, and she makes you feel like you're visiting an old friend rather than being seen by a doctor. Spends as much time as is needed with you. Honestly CARES!

|  Helped me!  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2014

Dr Angelo was extremely attentive to me, and spent hours with me - pinpointed problem immediately. prescribed the medicine, and has continued to support my condition anytime I ask. Would not consider going anywhere else!

|  Teacher  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2013

More concerned about herself than patients. Very good diagnostician, but she forgets about you the minute you leave the office. Would not recommend.

|  Irresponsible; won't go the extra mile to try and save a life  |  show details
by BTG on Oct 10th, 2013

Our family dealt with a complicated medical situation for many months, and Dr. Angelo failed as my mother's doctor up until the day she died. There are clear clinical paths to take to treat the myriad of conditions my mother was experiencing, and this doctor only scratched the surface and never took the time or made the effort to find out what was really happening. On top of that, she was verbally abusive to a family member. I would never recommend this doctor in a million years.

|  Maniac Doctor  |  show details
by Past Patient on Oct 7th, 2013

Do not waste your time if you value your life.This Sharon Angelo is a very pathetic disturbed individual.Her numerous problems are more important than her patients.Her behavior appears to be similar to an intoxicated or heavily medicated person.This is a so called "Doctor" everyone should stay away from.She is like taking poison.

|  Satisfaction  |  show details
by Barbara Henry on Aug 5th, 2013

Doctor Angelo is a caring, compassionate, educated doctor and I would recommend her to anyone. She has been our family physician for approximately 8 years and we are more than satisfied with her expertise and willingness to help us in any way she can.

|  Removal of bad reviews  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2012

My husband passed away May of last year due to an improper diagnosis from Dr. Angelo and a lack of explaining properly his condition. I posted a negative review at that time, and now see that it has been deleted. Other reviews are still on this site, positive ones, so I guess the Doctor can go on and remove the unfavorable reviews. This is completely unfair and always made to look as if there is one or two negative reviews and ten or more positive ones. Very misleading....

|  Don't Do It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2012

Very unhappy with the entire experience !!!I DO NOT RECOMMEND!

|  Buyer Beware  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2012

This doctor was more concerned with her own problems then she was with the medical problems of my Mother, who was her patient for years. My mother went to her about symptoms that were vague yet indicators of a serious condition.. Dr. Angelo did not even take time to check out the symptoms because she was too upset about being banned from the hospital she worked in because she did not finish her charts. She proceeded to cry and hold on to my mother during my Mother's visit. My Mom died about 8 months later.

|  AMA WILL HERE ABOUT MY REVIEW  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2012

Sharon Angelo will not release my medical records to my new doctors. We moved to Texas. She hung up on my new provider. We were trying to get new insurance. I am in the process of talking to the AMA. I feel very sorry for her patients. She will let you down when you need her to be there. Out of 10 stars I give her a 0.

|  VERY HAPPY!  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2011

Dr. Angelo is a very pleasant , light -hearted Doctor , who tries to bring some laughter into your office visit.Thos makes you want to return ! I was recently in for a visit and she was very caring and extremely accurate with my diagnosis.She kind of reminds me of a "Patch Adams".I have already recommended her to 2 other friends who absolutely love her!

|  Best Doctor I ever had  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2011

I've been to a lot of doctors - many of them just "mail it in" - Dr. Angelo does not. She has consistently gone the extra mile for my wife and me over the years (she's been my primary physician since 1993). Her diagnostic skills are 2nd to none. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

|  Doctors practice medicine. Sharon has perfected it.  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2011

I have been to many doctors for certain medical issues. Not a single one of them was able to diagnose any specific cause for my issue.Sharon on the other hand was and is phenomenal. She had an immediate idea of what was wrong with me, just by looking at me and listening to the symptoms. She sent me for certain test, which came back positive for what her possible diagnosis was. Sharon doesn't just treat the symptoms, she treats the patient. She is friendly, caring and professional. She settles for nothing less the perfection.There are plenty of physicians out there that "practice" medicine. Sharon is one of the few the "perfect" it. Thank you Dr. Angelo, for great patient care, professional courtesy, and for taking the upmost pride in your work.

|  The Best  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2011

Dr. Angelo is definitely the BEST doctor I've been to. She is very thorough, takes the time to listen and is a wonderful diagnostician. She is also very caring. I highly recommend her.

|  superior and caring  |  show details
May 31st, 2011

I have been a patient with Dr. Angelo for the last year and I must say that she has been the most kind & Caring Doctor I have met in quite some time. She truly cares and spends time with you. She takes the time to discuss in detail any issues.She is very detail oriented and does not leave one stone un-turned.She has a warm , light hearted personality & a wonderful sense of humor , which makes the visits more enjoyable. The staff has also been very kind and very efficient.I would highly recommend Dr Angelo.

|  Outstanding Diagnostician  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2011

I personally know of cases that Dr. Angelo correctly diagnosed after her patients had multiple mis-diagnosis by specialists.She has always gone out of her way to ensure my health concerns were addressed, corrected, and followed up.

|  Amazing  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2010

Best doctor I have ever encountered in my life. Her intellect and experience are by far the most professional that I have come across. To top it all off, she actually CARES about the patient as a human being, not just as another insurance company perk. She has helped CORRECTLY diagnose things that even my OB/GYN had overlooked in their aloof nature. I LOVE HER!

|  PATCH ADAMS STEP ASIDE!!  |  show details
by MARIA S. on May 22nd, 2009

DR ANGELO IS WAY AHEAD OF THE TIMES!!! SHE COMBINES HUMOR WITH AN UNSURPASSED PROFESSIONALISM. SHE HAS HELPED ME MORE THAN ANY OTHER DOCTOR I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF. THANKS TO HER I AM IN CONTROL OF MY DIABETES, INSTEAD OF THE OTHER WAY AROUND....THANKS SHARON!!!

Mar 13th, 2009

DR. ANGELO IS PERHAPS THE FINEST PHYSICIAN I NAVE EVER HAD THE HONOR OF BEING A PATIENT. sHE IS SUPERLATIVE

by Kathy on Jan 12th, 2009

Dr. Angelo is the most caring and porofessional doctor I have encountered. Her staff is very accommodating and she is easily accessable. She is a wonderful diagnostician!