Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharon Attaway-Kurrle
Dr. Sharon Attaway-Kurrle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Preventive Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Attaway-Kurrle is affiliated with Fulton Dekalb Hospital Authority and Grady Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharon Attaway-Kurrle has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Sharon Attaway-Kurrle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Ayanna Buckner
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi12
Dr. Charlene Wood
Preventive Medicine, Residency
Atlanta, GA 2.98 mi12
Dr. Ramaseshu Sarma
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Practice, Pediatrics
Atlanta, GA 2.98 mi37