Dr. Sharon Bae MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

July 10th, 2012
Great Doctor Who Is Very Caring
I have been a patient of Dr. Bae's for a very long time. I can't say enough about her - she cares, and allows herself to spend adequate time with her patients to get to the bottom of their problems. She is a very thorough doctor, and I could not be more pleased to have a doctor like Dr. Bae. If you need a great internist, this is the doctor. Thank you.

May 6th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr. Sharon Bae possesses the interpersonal skills so often missing in today's medical practice. When she enters the examining room, she has reviewed your chart and spoken with her assistant. She comes in fully aware of your medical history and why you have made the current appointment. Then she sits down and listens to what you have to say. She is kind and thorough and cares about her patients.

February 27th, 2011
Dr. Bae: Excellent doctor 949-717-6755
I've been going to Dr. Bae for about 6 years now. She has been right on with her diagnostics. She also has a very caring way of dealing with her patients. As much as I hate going to see a doctor I look forward to seeing her. She's tenacious in a very delicate way. A rare combination.

September 10th, 2010
Since the very first time I met Dr Bae, she has been a very sympathetic, caring, and informative. She is the only doctor that didn't seem to "rush" me out of the office and actually spent time to hear about my health problems. She is also very quick in responses/concerns via email. I also feel very comfortable with her, which is of utmost importance to me.

September 6th, 2009
Best doctor I've ever seen
Love Dr Bae! I refer her to everyone who will listen. She really cares, listens, discusses, treats me like an intelligent human being. She has diagnosed and corrected many issues quickly. Can't say enough about her as a person or her excellent talent as a doctor.