Dr. Sharon Balcells MD Patient Reviews

3.3

September 7th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Balcells was very friendly , helpful, very informative and took the time to explain everything. I felt very comfortable and will continue to go back. I wish there was more Doctors like her who really cared..Thank you very much Dr. Balcells. God Bless You. ,

November 28th, 2014
Dr. Balcells is a breath of fresh air!
I have had doctors who did not care in the past and I must say VA has tried to "make good" when issues have arrived . Dr. Balcells is great, I have seen her for a bout a year and she is so nice and helpful. She is very knowledgeable and takes the time to make sure you understand what is going on.

November 29th, 2013
worst dr ever
Shes a rude dr ever, disrespectful,she dont want to help, she dont go what is in my medical file.....I dont recommend this dr to anybody

October 22nd, 2013
VERY caring, courteous, informed on my history, personal follow up
I felt a great connection with Dr Balcells from my first appointment. Working at Scott & White, she has access to all of my history, and she took the time to be informed of my history before she met me. Dr Balcells and her courteous staff worked with me when I was out of town, on several occasions, to help me know what to do to relieve symptoms. She showed appreciation for me arriving at my appointment with a List to discuss. She is also willing to work with me on prescriptions to find the better price. I certainly appreciate Dr Balcells and recommend her!!

October 30th, 2012
I would never recommend this doctor. She does not listen to me, dictates rather than suggests solutions, accuses me of arguing when I'm only asking questions, she does not want to be disputed on anything. She is no longer my provider.

March 13th, 2012
This doctor does not do a complete physical exam and confuses your medical records. She forms a medical opinion contrary to the facts.

March 5th, 2012
I felt this dr. was so rude, dishonest and demeaning to me. She told me I only wanted drugs, and nothing was wrong. I complained and got a response from her "superior" threatening my insurance because I had been making "death threats!" I never threatened anyone in any way! I got new insurance through my wife and went to a new doctor. I was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease, GERD, and high blood pressure. I was also borderline diabetic. Dr. Balcells told me how much I had run up in tests - to the penny, but never considered giving me nexium and simply scoffed when I said I was stiff and shaking. I have had several truly horrible experiences with doctors, but this was the worst. I would not refer my worst enemy (if I had one) to this doctor.