Dr. Sharon Barnes MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

May 17th, 2017
I seriously do not recommend
I have seen this woman for several years and I am left almost speechless regarding her behavior and conduct at the majority of my visits to her. One visit she seems to attempt some level of curteousy and the next is like seeing an evil clone. Most visits are the latter. Undeniably rude, discriminatory, judgmental, and extends unbelievable inappropriate behavior...at least that is how she has repeatedly been towards me. I honestly would never recommend her to anyone for any reason. See someone else seriously.

December 18th, 2016
Very rude
Called and made an appointment with her office for a follow up visit that the urgent care wanted me to make . Was called later on that night from Dr. Barnes freaking out saying her staff made a mistake in scheduling and how her staff should have known better then to make the mistake. I actually didn't realize it was dr. Barnes until I called the office the next day to complain about how rude this person was. I was in complete shock that a doctor would be freaking out at such a minor mistake and the amount of disrespect she has for her staff behind their back. I encourage all to not use this doctor, she has some major anger issues.

May 18th, 2016
Dr. Barnes is thorough and cares for her patients.
Dr. Barnes is a beautiful person inside and out. I really felt she wanted to help me to reach my goal of losing weight. She said many of my other prob ...

December 18th, 2014
She will only deal with what she wants to handle. Wrote exceptionally rude notes regarding me & my care on my chart. Find any doctor but her....

December 12th, 2014
Ms
Love her. She is thorough and listens to what I have to say. Tells it like it is and she is the kind of Dr. I was hoping for when I relocated.

August 31st, 2011
Dr Barnes has always cared for my family and is professional but down to earth.. She has been right on knowing what is going on with us!!!

January 20th, 2011
Ace
I have been seeing Dr. Barnes for approximately 8 years now and would not know where I would go if I had to change doctors!

May 14th, 2008
The BEST
Dr Barnes takes time with me and my husband. Without her we would not have found his heart condition and got right to cardiology. She always strives to be on time and explain our problems to us. we recommnd her highly.

June 12th, 2017