A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Barnett is Excellent. Dr. Barnett has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Barnett, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Virtua-W Jersey Health Sys-Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barnett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon E. Barnett practice?
Dr. Sharon Barnett practices Pediatrics near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Marlton Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shari Barnett, Dr. Sharron Barnett, Dr. Sharyn Barnett